[LAU] A few Christmas standards made with LInux and Nama

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 06:24:15 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
Season's greetings.
Here are a few of the cover songs I produced and recorded for my
Christmas album.
I'm playing and singing everything here for better or worse.
I recorded and mixed everything in Nama over about two months of
sporatic evenings..

There are moments which I'm proud of, and things I know could have
been better. But, rather than letting it languish, I wanted to get it
out. I can always remix and redo. :-)
I wish I could have corrected the vocal intonation in several places.
I wish I hadn't mixed the bass so hot, and wish I had punped up the
percussion a bit. I also need to learn to master.
 There are other nocks, but those are the biggest.

Feel free to pass along your gentle constructive criticism. :-)

Here are the links.

Drummer Boy
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30068518/Drummerboy.mp3

Do They Know It's Christmas
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30068518/DoTheyKnow.mp3

Do You Hear What I Hear
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30068518/DoYouHear.mp3

Mary Did You Know
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30068518/MaryDidYouKnow.mp3

What If God Rest
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30068518/WhatIfGodRest.mp3

These songs obviously belong to their owners, and I only lay claim to
my arrangements.

Rusty