[LAU] KXStudio 12.04.3

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 22:53:17 UTC 2013

On 12/03/2013 01:23 PM, Dan MacDonald wrote:
> KXStudio 12.04.3 RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT
And there it goes my chance of having this as a quiet release...

Dan, I know you worked hard for the manual and help with suggestions,
but please next time let me be the one to make release announcement on
my own projects. ;)

I was trying not to make too much fuss about the release, so I didn't
had so much pressure on finishing the website.
I don't like working on websites that much, and I still have to re-do
the DISTRHO one as well.
(The DISTRHO one needs to be done before the KXStudio is finished, so I
know what to put on the plugins section)

I love your enthusiasm for this though! D
(You should come on IRC more often)

PS: Thanks