[LAU] Any Linux AT that can handle this?

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Wed Dec 4 17:47:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

It's' two really wrong things here:

1: Katie Price should never ever come near a mic
2: The person who's responsible for making this public
     is an asshole. ;-)

Peter Andre might not be perfect here but he does not do an unormal
studio appearance. Enjoy the show from 1:13:

http://weathersheep.com/peter-andre-katie-price-whole-new-world-without-autotune/

I'm one of the lucky guys that's surrounded by great singers and I'm not
an AT fan. But sometimes it's needed - like the video above ..and when
I'm singing for example!  Thanks Fons for your Zita-at1  :-)

Jostein