[LAU] Easiest way to extract score from an audio file

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Dec 22 17:57:36 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-12-22 at 18:09 +0100, Edgar Aichinger wrote:
> 3. F# is correct, the dominant to Bm just like E is the dominant to Am

Yep, in the meantime I grab a guitar and noticed my mistake. Playing it
on the guitar by moving barré chords is like writing 12 transposed notes
below the 12 _not_ transposed notes. It's not only audible, playing
guitar it's clearly visible too, that I made a mistake :D. A bronchitis
shouldn't affect the ability to think. I fear that I didn't make music
for a much too long time :S.