[LAU] zedboard fpga dev board and linux audio

Charles Z Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:46:57 UTC 2013

Interesting!  Euterpea looks very cool.  I may just have to learn Haskell
sometime and try it out.

BTW, the compilation tools I mentioned are part of the Kansas-Lava package
in Haskell.  You can have a look at the group's page
http://www.ittc.ku.edu/csdl/fpg/software.html
Dr. Gill is the researcher in charge of the group.