[LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Feb 5 20:44:18 UTC 2013

On Tue, February 5, 2013 8:12 am, Gabbe Nord wrote:

> I got some plans for a small project that will revolve around just
> providing a workflow for making electronic music, kind of like gathering
> alot of information and provide easy access to a set of plugins, synths

That is one of the current goals (as yet unrealized) of UbuntuStudio. That
is to provide the applications and glue for a set of workflows with
documentation including tutorials. It is a big job. The workflows we
choose are not always going to be the right ones and we don't always have
someone who knows a workflow well enough to support it. Right now we have
more acoustic producers (use analog in for everything) that midi tracking
producers. We could use more help in this area. A good documented workflow
is much easier to support.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net