[LAU] USB-MIDI

Matt Henley nwmatt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:31:39 UTC 2013

On topic:  I have a cheap Akai Pro LPK25 Laptop Performance Keyboard
I plug it in and it shows up as a device in qjackctl and works with no
probem

On a tangent:  When I do this, it shows up as Alsa midi, not as jack
midi.  i use a2j to show both.  How can I make it show up as Jack midi
without a separate program?

Matt