[LAU] and now, what do you think RULES about Linux audio ?

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:11:14 UTC 2013

What rules?

The community: the people on this list, on IRC, all the authors of the
software, helping and teaching each other for no benefit of their own.
An environment as linux audio encourages and motivates people to strive for
their goals.
I don't think I'd be writing software today if it wasn't for the countless
times linux audio members have helped me.

Oh, and playing back some 96k material at 0.666ms latency, no Xruns while
also compiling a kernel. That's pretty wicked too :)
-Harry