[LAU] and now, what do you think RULES about Linux audio ?

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Feb 7 12:53:09 UTC 2013

On Thu, February 7, 2013 11:27 pm, Brett McCoy wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:34 AM, cunnilinux himself <cunnilinux at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> subj.
>>
>> just interested about your POSITIVE motivation (if any).
>> i'm intended to write about mine own a bit later... ;)

Linux Audio Rulez ok cos we av sum of da best, most passionate,
experienced and mathematically advanced Audio Engineers and Developers on
the planet all contributing to a global poool of knowledge which is free
and libre for all people irrespective of your place of birth, parental
lineage, religious or political inclinations or ability to communicate
effectively (or not).

> jack
> Lilypond
> Rosegarden