[LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Thu Feb 7 15:22:48 UTC 2013

On Thursday 07 February 2013 07:01:49 Simon Wise wrote:
> Surely if we want commercial
> hardware and software suppliers to respect and support Linux audio then we
> had better also respect and support the licensing they choose to release
> their work under

It may be that there are legal limits as to what can be limited via a license
which the license does not bother to mention.

I could write a software license that says you cannot use my software while
you are inhaling or exhaling. So, hold your breath and use quickly. Try to
get a court to enforce that.

all the best,

drew