[LAU] Fuck your sexism

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Feb 10 18:08:12 UTC 2013

Hello Secric!
   I think, this is the first piece I ever heard from you or I didn't archive
one correctly. I never put you down for metalic. If you'd asked me, I'd have
said, sometyhing with synths. But maybe, that's because of dx. :-)
   Anyway, I didn't really get that thread, perhaps because I didn't see the
pictures involved and am generally not too good with chatting dialogues. They
always appear so unordered.
   When you say crap song for crap peopole, then - without being offensive to
you - I must agree. It's a crap song. Fun though. Sounds like a real straight
from the belly venting of steam. and it tickels some cravess of nostalgia
somewhere, though I don't know where. as I said, no brain is really involved
in listening, its more belly.
   One last absolutely not culturally sensitive remark, before I "fuck off".
You showed them, that France is just as good at metal/grind as the
Skandinavian or German fraction. I will keep it archived and go back, when I
need a good scream for comfort, for I can't scream and shout: no voice for
it...
   A bientot
         Julien