[LAU] OT: Fuck your sexism

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Feb 10 18:21:49 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-02-10 at 18:51 +0100, SxDx wrote:
> Sexism. Is. Not. Tolerable.

I agree. I would like to continue this at Debian off-topic mailing list,
instead of continuing on this list.

Also not tolerable are

- inadequate censorship
- calling something sexism, that has nothing to do with sexism

Tolerable is to

- call something pedo-porn, that is neither porn, nor child pornography,
  but doing this is idiotic.

This picture does show a virtual singer. Yes, for some people it's a
sexy girl, that's how things are performed, even the female pianist
giving a concert in the state opera house gets dressed up before she is
performing. Some people prefer to wear a super hero school girl uniform,
others prefer to wear an evening dress. Both are facings to show some
erotic, it's simply part of our lives. And again, the schema of
childlike characteristics is not equal to pedophilia. IMO it's important
to distinguish between people who like cuteness and paedophiles.

Porn does mean explicit sexual action, a Lolita pose is neither porn nor
sexism, or at least such a pose seldom is sexism.

Regards,
Ralf