[LAU] [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

Louis Gorenfeld louis.gorenfeld at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:16:36 UTC 2013

Thanks all for the comments on my grind-rebuttal :)

So, FTR, I do think that the whole schoolgirl fixation out of Japan is
a little creepy. But I think the specific image in question wasn't too
egregious, though I see how it could be controversial.

When SxDx mentioned that this is an "almost female-free mailing list",
I think that actually is a low blow. He's making it sound like it's a
list full of misogynists or something. To my knowledge, there is
nothing inherent to Linux audio and music which makes it seem like
some kind of a "good ol' boys club". If anyone does feel that way, I'd
be curious as to why.

-Louis