[LAU] [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Feb 10 20:00:37 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-02-10 at 14:26 -0500, Bill Gribble wrote:
>  There's no requirement to have images of people at all!

What ever you show by a wallpaper, somebody will be deeply offended.

> we live in a world where sexuality is used as a tool and weapon
> against women.

We are living in a world where people have nothing to eat, while others
have more than they ever could eat.

We are living in a world where people are judged for their school
certificate.

We are living in a world ...

We shouldn't make this world a place where everything is rated as
sexism. Erotic, even with a Lolita pose, is not automatically sexism.
The OP called it not erotic, but child porn.

More often it's used as a weapon and tool by women ;). It's true that in
the civilized western world there is sexism for the board of management
of big companies, but everybody men or women interested to work for
those companies should think about all the other unethical "company
philosophy" such companies usually have got.

I won't use this wallpaper myself, but the hype about this completely
harmless wallpaper sucks and censorship for such issues does suck too.