[LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Mon Feb 11 16:06:31 UTC 2013

On Monday 11 February 2013 09:34:13 Paul Davis wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:30 AM, drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday 10 February 2013 11:08:02 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > > When subscribed to the user and/or devel mailing list, I report the bug
> > > to that list and most of the times I'm not willing to subscribe to a
> > > bugtracker,
>
> if you're not willing to participate in the managed handling of a bug, i'm
> not interested in your bug.
>
> of course, someone else might be, in which case you get lucky.

For things that are important to me, sure. I did sign up for ardour for
instance.

But there are other things I may be just checking out or that don't matter
that much to me. I would like to help but I don't need to manage a thousand
accounts and I don't care to use the same password for lots of sites.

So again, is there some best practive I have missed?

all the best,

drew