[LAU] **** your sexism

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:52:21 UTC 2013

He didn'd make sweeping generalizations.  He said "SOME women," and "the
average man."  And I've seen and heard enough from female friends of
mine to know that what he says is true.

--
---
My bands, CD projects, music, news, and pictures:

  http://www.lateralforce.com

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]