[LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Feb 11 21:37:33 UTC 2013

Strange I only get this for tons of mails send to LAU:

"FILE QUARANTINED

The original contents of this file have been replaced with
this message because of its characteristics.
File name: "Body of Message"
Virus name: "EngineError""

"Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified"

*?*

E.g.:

Your message