[LAU] Been neglecting the music :(

Nils Gey ich at nilsgey.de
Mon Feb 11 23:16:58 UTC 2013

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:56:30 +0100 (CET)
Julien Claassen <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> Hello Nils!
>    Since you posted this on youtube, I expect, tat there is a video component
> to it. So what did you use? A still or a small film? I'd be interested to
> know.

A still image, a painting or computer rendering of a fictious planete surface and outer space. It was CC licensed so I took it.

I use youtube, additionaly to a flac download, because people know how to use it and trust the site. And you have to have some kind of video there, so still image it is.

Nils