[LAU] mp3 codec question

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:56:51 UTC 2013

If you are using mp3 as the guide track, it is good practice for the guide
track to include sync tones. You can copy/paste these into your exported
wav of your guitars or whatever and then accurate alignment with the
original session is possible.

See:

http://www.kompoz.com/compose-collaborate/sync.learn.music

James