[LAU] LAC 2013, why not more students?

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:58:32 UTC 2013

2013/2/12 Marije Baalman <nescivi at gmail.com>:
> Hiho,
>
> the streamteam of the LAC is working long hours each year to make
> everything happen - and the video/audio streams are of quite high
> quality each year, and the questions from IRC do add to the conference.
>
> Any help to improve the online-ness of the LAC in addition to the
> offline-ness is appreciated.
> Suggestions are welcome, especially if backed up by work on making
> these things happen.

Radio stream with IDJC + voip calls from users ?

I guess many people on this list own (a) a mixer (b) N>0 mic (c) an
instrument or a band to play with :-)
It would be quite easy to join a conversation with the LAC speakers
and/or stream audio through the net with a workflow like this

Ardour -> ALSA -> Asterisk || Linphone || the "evil" skype ||
any-other-alsa-compliant-voip

my 0.02€

-r

--
L'unica speranza di catarsi, ammesso che ne esista una, resta affidata
all'istinto di ribellione, alla rivolta non isterilita in progetti,