[LAU] Fuck your sexism

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Feb 12 14:27:07 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 14:59 +0100, SxDx wrote:
> > From: "William Light" <wrl at illest.net>
> > "OP" stands for "original poster". It's pretty standard modern
> > internet
> > nomenclature.
>
> really?
> I didn't know, probably part of my assholeness.
>
> Ah Ralf, by the way, yeah I need three days to spit
> some shit on that mailing list. But apparently you
> don't. You replied to my crap in less than an hour
> with a serious (don't laugh GUYS) "I though a lot
> about it" or something.
>
> Your greatness is great, great for you.

The "three days rest" I'm talking about are "three days rest" based on
psychology. If you and we are caught in thinking about a conflict, it
usually won't last for longer than 3 days, even with some so called
personality disorders.

If I want you to be quiet, e.g. because I would think that you might
have got a serious disease, I wouldn't reply, to enforce such a rest.

I don't know if you have got a serious disease, since I don't have this
impression, I feel free to reply to this thread, because I'm interested
in freedom. I just can't understand why this can't be done at another
list.

The thread already started, but became OT for the OT :D at
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/d-community-offtopic/2013-February/date.html

Chris has taken the liberty of renaming the subject ;).