[LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Feb 13 02:53:14 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-02-13 at 02:15 +0000, James Harkins wrote:
> I could also labor in my home to convert pseudo-ephedrine into crystal
> meth. Should I get paid for that labor?

Lithium and Water might add new jobs, fire brigade, medical staff,
housebuilding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ypUVpwgcAA and if that
won't happen, than there will be new jobs for street workers and police.
So converting pseudoephedrine into crystal is service to the society.
That's what politicians are paid for, solving one problem by replacing
it with in the minimum one new problem. Btw. they are the same people
who decide about copyright laws.