[LAU] Some new Bach

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Feb 13 08:09:43 UTC 2013

Hello Dan!
   Thanks. Glad you mentioned the portamento, because that brings me onto one
of the brilliant features of the Oddysey, that I used extensively over all the
time I was there. It's duophonic. It has two oscillators and if you only play
one note, it sounds like your average monophonic synth. But if you play two
notes, the oscillators are split. So brilliant, because with one other mono
synth - and there was a choice :-) - I could play full chords, moving melodies
from one instrument to another, wile doing so.
   Sorry for the hardware rambling, but it was the only time, I ever came
across such a feature.
   Warm regards
           Julien