[LAU] a question on Lenovo laptop

Djého Youn ydjeho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:54:26 UTC 2013

oh yes, maybe you're right.
although they say it's not combo ((These connections can be used depending on
the software setting): 1 x Microphone, 1 x Headphone), on the picture of
the same website I see only one jack 'hole'.
so, maybe the 'software setting' means exactly that.
funny, because on the other models which has combo jack, they just say it's
combo jack.

anyway, good point. I won't buy anything with combo!!! (except hamburgers)