[LAU] a question on Lenovo laptop

Djého Youn ydjeho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:23:27 UTC 2013

thanks for the replies!

my problem with combo is that even if it works fine,
I use mic input and headphone output at the same time when I perform. (I
don't sing, but I use my voice to trigger some efxs...etc.)

mic input --> process --> headphone out

pffff...maybe it's time to consider purchasing a external card?
it seems that combo jack is new trend. many laptops I've found interesting
comes with combo setup...

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Peter Lutek <peter at peterlutek.com> wrote:

> greetings!
>
> my T520 (combo jack) works fine with headphones. i've never tried plugging
> a mic into that jack, but the internal mics work fine. i always use an
> external interface for recording anyways...
>
> i'm on Crunchbang (Debian).
>
> cheers!
> .pltk.

Jae Ho YOUN