[LAU] [OT] Looking for a Welsh folksong but can't spell it :-(

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Feb 13 23:10:08 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!
   Pardon this post, but I'm getting frustrated and knowing Welsh spelling and
pronounciation, I decided to ask for help.
   Is there a folksong called "Gwennadin" or similoar. It was mentioned in the
book "Tim Frazer gets the message" by Franics durbridge. I only have an
audiobook and no article about it seems to mention the piece. It's a
children's song or a folk song I believe. I thoght someone here might know it
or at least be able to spell it out for me.
   Thank you and sorry once again.
   Warm regards
            Julien