[LAU] mixing advice/assistance needed

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Wed Feb 13 23:23:29 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 07:48:47PM +0000, Q wrote:

> It's been ages since I last heard this, although I have it in my
> collection somewhere. It's a good cover: your voice has a touch of
> Gary Brooker about it so sounds just right and the drummer nicely
> captured the feel of the original as well.

Yes, it's a very nice rendering of this song, which is also one
of my early childhood memories: I clearly remember hearing it for
the first time on a warm early summer day at the swimming pool in
Turnhout, a small town 17 km from where I was living.
And indeed, the voice sounds very much like the original.

Ciao,

--
FA