[LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 05:13:54 UTC 2013

"I keep asking why material possession trumps all other considerations, and
you
and Kinsella have no answer except "It does." I'm getting bored, frankly."

I do not remember you asking me that, James.
There is a good answer to that, although it might require some reading. But
basically,
because we live in a world of scarce things and the point of property is to
resolve
otherwise inescapable conflict over rivalrous resources.

If you choose to trump material possession, you commit aggression. It is
called
"violence" and "stealing". When you hit another person, you violate their
property rights,
since each person owns his body.

Obviously, if you disagree with libertarian property theory, then this is
the root of out
disagreement. I am curious whether you are actually familiar with it?

L.V.