[LAU] Some new Bach

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Feb 16 12:39:04 UTC 2013

Hello!
   I once heard, that the changes between loud and quiet sections in Mozart's
music generally correspond to some rhythm in brain wave patterns. the timing
is supposed to be right. But that was years and years ago, so I couldn't quote
you an article. but I'm almost sure it was in connection with one of those
experiments, where they took three groups, folding paper, cutting shapes into
it and then have them imagine, what the final result would look like. I think
they were tested on Mozart, Philip Glas and no music. Coming to the
conclusion, that the Mozart group had the best results. I can't remember, how
the remaining two groups were ranked. - Oh yes, they were all started together
with no music, so that there was a way to compare them.
   Warmly yours
          Julien