[LAU] Running the guitarix LADSPA plugins on a headless system

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Sat Feb 16 20:35:01 UTC 2013

On 02/15/2013 10:27 PM, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi!
>    Jeremy, if the plugin has 1in and 1out, then you can do:
> ecasound -f:16,1,44100 -i intput -o output
> -eli:guitarix_1amp_unique_id,param1,param2,...
>    this should only get you one plugin and if you're interested I can
> tell you how to control some plugin parameters via midi as well.
>    Best regards
>          Julien

Hi Julien,

Like brummer said, the guitarix-amp plugin has 1 in and 1 out and the
guitarix-fx plugin has 2 in and 2 out. How do I tell Ecasound to only
use one instance of each plugin and properly lay down the signal path?
Can I use multiple -f options for instance? Or do I need to use -chcopy?

Jeremy