[LAU] bristol, B3 organ, clicking sound

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 07:28:48 UTC 2013

On 02/20/2013 06:43 AM, Fero Kiraly wrote:
> Thank you !.
>
> setBfree saved my performance.
>
> and yes, it seems that this 'clicky' sounds in bristol b43 is not a
> bug, but is a pity that they cant be turned off..

Some of the hardware synths (Hammond XK or Roland VK, for instance)
allow you to vary the amount of key click, but it was such an integral
part of the Hammond sound that it's present on nearly every software
synth.  For a feel what a good B3 or C3 sounded like, check out some
Triumvirat (Spartacus), or for an L100 sound check out any Keith Emerson.

--
---
My bands, CD projects, music, news, and pictures:

  http://www.lateralforce.com

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]