[LAU] pyOSC problem

R. Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Wed Feb 27 13:00:42 UTC 2013

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:06:30 +0100, Christoph Kuhr wrote
> Hi everyone,

Two general remarks - first: show us (some) code?
Do you _really_ expect us to debug your problem with the
information you provided?

> yesterday i tried to include pyOSC in a python3 project.

Which PyOSC? There seem to be quite a few out in the wild ...

> I register my callbacks, the address space is correct.
> I connect to the server, it works.
> But nothing happens if I send messages from puredata to any address. Even
not the default handlers.
> Wireshark captures the packets.

The ones going _to_ your server, I assume.

> do you have any idea, what might be the problem, where I have to look?

What event loop do you use in your program?
Some code please ...

Cheers ,Ralf Mattes

--
 R. Mattes -