[LAU] [a bit OT] freesound.org - a short venting

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Feb 27 17:33:06 UTC 2013

Hello Carlos!
   for a start: I don't think, they don't really care about it or not. They
searched for a solution, that looked feasable. As I said: I'm a minority
amongst minorities. Still it's strange to find amongst "open" sites.
   As for archive.org, I don't know. But I didn't want to sign up to
freesound.org to upload my own stuff, not yet at least.I wanted to have a look
at their existing collection. I was planning to do another small collection of
my own and wanted to see, what was already there.
   Warm regards
          Julien