[LAU] Jamin (was: Jack users - how many channels do you want with PA module-jackdbus-detect?)

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Feb 27 17:38:13 UTC 2013

On Thu, February 28, 2013 1:28 am, Joe Hartley wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 00:00:13 +1100 (EST)
> "Patrick Shirkey" <pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:
>> FYI, We are working on adding 5.1 output to jamin too.
>
> I am very glad to hear that development continues on Jamin.  It's a very
> valuable tool in my audio arsenal!

I agree, it needed a new paintjob so I upgraded it to gtk3 and cairo. The
new version is in the git repo. We are still working out a few kinks but
once that is done we are planning to make the xover more flexible with
upto 8 bands and provide a few i/o options like 5.1 surround.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd