[LAU] questions re: systemd and audio in Arch

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Jan 1 17:55:59 UTC 2013

On Tue, January 1, 2013 6:58 am, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> As fellow Arch users know, as of now Arch is officially deprecating the
> use of initscripts and sysvinit. Systemd is now supported, and I'm
> getting ready to make the switch. It doesn't seem like a difficult thing
> to do, but I'd appreciate any advice before taking the plunge. I have a
> smoothly running Arch 64 system now, I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Add another hard drive and install new on that. That will give you a boot
that is known working. After the new system is set up you can transfer
projects. Then you have a drive for backup/next upgrade. I am using 3
drives right now... two versions I want to keep and one for testing the
"latest" alpha/beta stuff on.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net