[LAU] Ensoniq ASR-10 Boot Disk Required

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:24:25 UTC 2013

> From: gnome at hawaii.rr.com
> To: nickycopeland at hotmail.com
> Good luck! dd can write bootable disks (if the image is bootable in the
> first place), but you're right about it depending on the actual disk
> driver for handling formats.
>
> I have two desktop PCs here, both have 3.5" floppy drives. If you can
> put one of the disk images somewhere online, I can download it and try,
> I guess.

Perhaps I can rephrase the question.
At the moment I can get some disks sent from Hawai if and only if I am ableto generate them in the first place, alternatively I can buy a second hand PCfrom CashConverters, then get hold of a MIDI->USB converter and perhapsalso a new ZIP drive. It is not a great outlay and it is to build a polypressurecapable synth. I am into this as the CS80 had a good interface for linkingpolypressure to parameters.
So the question now is:
Can anybody use it?
How many people out there have polypressure capable keyboards? Does it make sense to make the app available if the vast majority of people onlyhave channel pressure capabilities?
Regards, nick,