[LAU] CAPS 0.9.3 and 0.4.6

Tim Goetze tim at quitte.de
Mon Jan 7 10:02:51 UTC 2013

Thanks for the feedback Julien, I'm looking into the Click audibility
problem.  It's already peaking at around -3 dB, so simple amplification
won't help.  (I only ever use it for unaccompanied practicing so I
never noticed it has problems cutting through thicker sound.)

I'm not sure what causes analyseplugin to not list the caps-obsolete
contents on your system.  Can you access the plugins from other hosts?
(Obsolete Plugin IDs are 1766 1767 1768 1775 1776 1777 1782 1783 1784
1786 1787 1794 2582 2587 2590 .)

Thanks again,
Tim

[Julien Claassen]