[LAU] Sound Devices USBPre2, UAC2 status

shal at free.fr shal at free.fr
Thu Jan 10 17:08:56 UTC 2013

----- Mail original -----

Hi Hans,

Thank you for provided information.

So, some usbPre2 have bNumConfigurations=2 when "1" is not pressed but not all usbPre2 (mine or alexander devices have only one "Configuration Descriptor").  Your device descriptor contains a UAC2 configuration descriptor, This sound good.

Perhaps there is different firmware ?
I have the 1.03 firmware. Can you provide your firmware level ?
Can you test 192khz value in jackd ?

Olivier