[LAU] [LAD] [ANN] Radium Compressor V0.0.1

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Thu Jan 17 11:57:04 UTC 2013

Am 17.01.2013 12:11, schrieb Kjetil Matheussen:

> Radium Compressor is the system compressor in Radium,
> but distributed as a standalone jack application.
>
> Radium Compressor uses the stereo compressor found in
> effect.lib in the Faust distribution.
> This compressor is written by Julius O. Smith III.
>
> The GUI shows accurately the sound used for compression,
> and how much the sound is being compressed.
> I haven't seen this in any audio compressor GUI before,
> but it's probably been done before.
>

> Demonstration video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KphCxloBq2w
>
> Tar-ball: http://archive.notam02.no/arkiv/src/?C=M;O=D
>
> Source repository: https://github.com/kmatheussen/radium_compressor

I would love to see the video, unfortunately I get:

Dieses Video enthält Content von UMG. Dieser Partner hat das Video in
deinem Land aus urheberrechtlichen Gründen gesperrt.

which means:

This video contains content from UMG. This partner has blocked the video
in your country for copyright reasons.

:-[