[LAU] [LAD] [ANN] Radium Compressor V0.0.1

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Thu Jan 17 12:08:21 UTC 2013

On 01/17/2013 01:06 PM, Kjetil Matheussen wrote:

>>  Dieses Video enthält Content von UMG. Dieser Partner hat das Video
>> in deinem Land aus urheberrechtlichen Gründen gesperrt.
>>
>>  which means:
>>
>> This video contains content from UMG. This partner has blocked the
>> video in your country for copyright reasons.
>>   :-[
>
> I don't know the origin of the drum loop,
> but that UMG all of a sudden heard about this video (there's only been
> 9 views),
> somehow recognized the short loop that's used in it from material that
> they have copyrighted, and then closed it down (only in germany),
> and all within a time frame of two hours, sounds very unlikely to me.

I get the same message about the video being blocked on copyright
grounds (I'm in Germany, too). It doesn't surprise me at all since
youtube has given major music industry companies the ability to block
content on their own.. And there have been quite a few false positives.
IIRC you can mark the block as frivolous somewhere in the youtube
interface..

Flo

--
Florian Paul Schmidt