[LAU] caps-lv2 0.9.7 (was [ann] CAPS 0.9.5)

Bruno Gola brunogola at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:08:50 UTC 2013

Hello!

We are working on porting CAPS to LV2 and we've just pushed the 0.9.7
version to github. you can check it at:

http://github.com/portalmod/caps-lv2/

We simply modified some basic files, so it's easy to keep in track
with upstream changes. For more info about the port you can read the
PORT section of the README.md file.

Any bugs or troubles regarding the lv2 port please send to this
mailing lists or to the repository issue tracker.

Hope you enjoy :)

Bruno Gola <brunogola at gmail.com>
http://bgo.la/ | +55 11 9-5552-3599