[LAU] [LAD] [ANN] Radium Compressor V0.0.1

Kjetil Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Sat Jan 19 13:21:24 UTC 2013

Jonetsu:
> For what it's worth, no such restriction here in Canada.  Maybe
> youtube
> thinks the artist is German ??

No, it's just blocked in Germany. Don't know why.
I'll use vimeo from now on: http://vimeo.com/57594233

> Saw the video - neat.  How can this be used in Ardour ?  Does it
> interface like a regular effect ?

Thank you. You can use it as a Jack insert in Ardour.

I don't think I'll make an lv2 plugin of it (but patches are welcome!),
but I'll probably make a VST plugin of it. A LADSPA plugin would be
quite useless, since it's the GUI that makes this effect
(somewhat) special.