[LAU] Radium Compressor V0.0.1

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat Jan 19 15:44:45 UTC 2013

Am 19.01.2013 15:48, schrieb John Murphy:
> I don't get out and about so much these days, but could you name those
> countries? I wouldn't want to wander into one by mistake. :eek:
Afghanistan, Borneo, Brunai, China, Indien, Iran,  Irak, Laos, Malaysia,
Nigeria, Pakistan, Singapur, Somalia, Sudan, Vietnam, Yemen and Malaysia

I the last 2 years 55 people are busted and a part of them get already
killed, some of them still waiting for that, alone in Malaysia.

so be careful if you start to travel again ;-)