[LAU] netjack2: Is there some documentation somewhere?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jan 19 20:32:05 UTC 2013

"trac/wiki is down
Submitted by paul on Fri, 2012-12-28 13:14

Our web hosting service changed something on their servers that broke the
Trac section of the website (trac.jackaudio.org). Work is in progress to
migrate the content to github and provide forward links. If you are still
reading this article, that work is not yet complete." -
http://jackaudio.org/

Hi Len, I can't access the side from here too. I hope you've good luck,
IOW that some netjack2 user/expert is online during the weekend. I suspect
it won't be better on jack-devel, but perhaps you'll have better luck if
you ask there too.
I don't remember if you're subscribed to jack-devel, FWIW