[LAU] PistonFunkMachine! - FASTER! HARDER! LONGER!

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:08:33 UTC 2013

Hi Arve!

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:36 AM, Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 21 January 2013 00:45, Dan MacDonald <allcoms at gmail.com> wrote:
> > FASTER! HARDER! LONGER!
>
> Normally not my kind of thing, but the catchiness is getting to me.

It may sound funny but it's not normally my sort of thing either although I
am in no doubt of the catchiness and widespread appeal of this album - I
think we could release almost any of the tracks a single. No filler tracks
here!

Love the singer's voice!

Ricky doesn't rate himself as a singer at all and would prefer we get a
dedicated singer. I've told him a number of times he's got a great voice
and I'm more than happy for him to be our lead singer but he remains
doubtful over his ability as a vocalist.

Please let us know if you have any fave tracks as we're trying to decide
which track to do a video for first.

Thanks for listening!

PS For those who haven't listened yet we're not actually a funk band,
despite our misleading band name. That's not to say we won't go a bit funky
sometime in the future.