[LAU] Easily map OSC to MIDI

Jari Suominen jari.ak.suominen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 09:36:55 UTC 2013

https://launchpad.net/oscmidi

But the OSC API on this one is hardcoded. And not well documented, but
it is obvious from the code (should maybe spend few days smoothing
things up). But supports all main MIDI commands and TCP and UDP
protocols (through liblo).

Also precompiled binaries for Ubuntu 11.10 at:
https://launchpad.net/~jari-tasankokaiku/+archive/ppa

.......j.