[LAU] Linux radio / streaming tips?

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:45:18 UTC 2013

Hi Len + list!

Great to hear liquidsoap supports JACK!

I think we'll be trying Airtime first and should that not work out we'll
give Rivendell a shot.

I'm aware of teamspeak and I'd rather not support the MS/Skype voip virtual
monopoly but in my experience Skype (under Linux) is much more reliable and
fully featured than any other voip solution and it is of course what people
know and have installed already.