[LAU] command line cricket removal tool?

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:40:50 UTC 2013

Hi folks,
Does any one know of a simple tool for removing crickets from my home
studio? :-)
Hahaha, my "studio" is now in the garage. and, I guess, when I opened
the main door for some ventilation, someone crept in hoping that I
would make them a star!!!! :-)
I haven't actually caught the offending creature on "tape" but if I
do, I guess I'll just have to try some phase reversal or something. :)

Of course, most of this is in fun, I hope that by the time I make my
first recording, he'll learn some studio manners, or died, or moved
out, :-) but I hadn't thought of the possibility of a cricket taking
up residence in the studio. :-)

Rusty