[LAU] Linux Audio podcast, episode001

Diego Simak diego.simak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:21:34 UTC 2013

2013/7/2 Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com>:
> Hey fellas!
>
> Just some thoughts to share, get the podcast here:
> http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=writings&t=linux&a=linux_podcast
>

> --
> Louigi Verona
> http://www.louigiverona.ru/

Very interesting podcast I must say.
I agree in most of your thoughts, sadly. ;-)

I imagine some kind of automation editor reading the parameters values
(OSC? CV?) from the plugin or standalone app, creating a graphical
representation of the parameter value.

Without any serious thinking I could say that if NON Mixer allow LV2
and DSSI it will be an enormeous approach for that "automation editor"
just controlling the plugin parameter from NON Timeline.

Any option is to have other plugin to automate exiting parameter under
Ingen o Carla... since I'm not a coder I cannot start any other
thought in how to do this.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Diego