[LAU] Linux Audio podcast, episode001

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Jul 2 22:56:42 UTC 2013

Hello Louigi!
   Your podcast was very intersting. It seems, that in the GUI there are the
same difficulties as in the commandline, only on a higher level. We have the
same problem of combining different apps in a simple setup. Nama is on a good
road there to do all the magic in the background. But somehow it makes me feel
a little bett3er about the state of CLI problematics. Thanks for your podcast.
However relevant or true it might be for the current state of GUI
applications.
   Warm regards
         Julien